The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 year old solid log cabin. First floor is an open floor plan with a kitchen, dining table, sofa, love seat, and Baker wood stove. Second Floor is open bunk style that can sleep up to 16. 15.59 acres of wooded, flat ground. Cabin is wired and runs off of generator. Approved for sewage but currently service by a privy. Cabin has full front and back porches. Driveway is located off of Slaughtering Ground Road. Gas / Oil rights do not go with the cabin. The area is already drilled and no additional pads are being made. PM me with e-mail for pictures. $105,000 and comes furnished. Private road to Sproul State Forest ~500 yards away

I haven't mastered posting pictures but loaded a few to photobucket:

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/tikkasniper/library/

·
Registered
52,306 Posts
Where is Slaughtering ground road, never heard of it , I had a camp on Beech Creek Mountain for about 25 years , next road past Iron gate road on same side, owned by Thomas Timberlands.Was bought out and we had to vacate along with 21 other camps,I loved it up there...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slaughtering ground rd is about 1 mile from Eagleton. It's a gated road that is only used by the gas company and the few cabins that are in that subdivision. If you have been up in the area recently, the road is on the 144 side of the Beech Creek Storage building that was built 3 years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.