1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HUNTING CAMP FOR SALE

182 Butch Rd, Tionesta
$30,000
Close to State Gamelands (appx 1/2mi), Tionesta Lake, Allegheny National Forest, SR 36 and SR 66
Lot Size: appx 75ft x 150ft Trailer Size: 12ft x 65ft
Trailer set on 3ft deep concrete footers
No running water and no sewage. But all plumbing lines intact for hookup.
Outside newly remolded: New Roof, Vinyl Siding, 2 New Entry Doors, New Widows with screens, Soffit and Fascia, New Porch (appx 8ft x 20ft)
Inside partially remodeled: including new laminate flooring in living/dining room, kitchen and hallway. New paneling in living/dining room, including pine trim. (Some Paneling and trim materials will be left for additional remolding) New Wainscot ceiling in living room with ceiling fan. Propane gas fireplace with 2-100lb propane tanks.
2 bedrooms: include 3 bunk beds and 1 twin bed
Sunmar Composting toilet
Electric furnace with new digital thermostat
Refrigerator and electric stove
Living room sofa and love seat and oversized chair
Dining room table with 6 chairs

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great. bought the place in 2001, and never had issue. the neighbor turns my heat on for me prior to arriving,cuts the grass and really keeps an eye on the place for me.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
That's wonderful. Nothing worse that white trash neighbors. Unfortunately, my neighbors won't even sweep the leaves off the pool deck.

·
Registered
552 Posts
My one neighbor had his attorney send me a letter accusing me of moving the corner stakes and mowing his grass (to get more property). Nobody messed with any stakes and the neighbor on the other side was the one mowing the grass to help out because he was up there a lot, while the "accuser" wasn't. He was just trying to be helpful. He told me he won't do it anymore though.

·
Administrator
29,902 Posts
GIE said:
That's wonderful. Nothing worse that white trash neighbors. Unfortunately, my neighbors won't even sweep the leaves off the pool deck.
Wow! Good thing that this place doesn't have neighbors like that! Imagine if your's had fancy firepits too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts