The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever hunt off a camp chair not in a blind? Seems like it would be pretty comfy and easy to move with. Might help me be a little more patient then when I have a rock poking me in the rear end

·
Premium Member
24,189 Posts
Or a root lol Get yourself a Gobbler Lounger I did, in fact I fell asleep in it last year waiting on a gobbler to show up. I wasn't in a blind either

·
Administrator
39,070 Posts
I got one of those little seats that sets close to the ground, but it keeps me up off the ground.Can't remember what it's called, but it also has adjustable legs.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
If I'm not hunting out of my blind I use one of those webbed seats with little folding legs. (I forget who makes them.) Keeps me dry and up off the ground.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I found an old plastic chair in the woods while hunting. I decided to sit in it and when I left I picked up the trash around it. Jerky bag , two pop cans and a cigarette pack. I walked back to it the following week and the chair was gone and a posted sign was hung on the tree. I still laugh at this every now and then.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Dad rigged a strap on a folding camp stool w/ a folding backrest.

I've used it fishing from a dock.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Yep, snuggled in the Multiflora Rose or under a huge Olive bush. I leave them there for the season. Just a folding camo camping chair.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Retired Donkey said:
That webbing gets a little rough on the behind if you sit too long
Still beats sitting on the ground with a rock up your butt! I have a fold down cushion on my turkey vest that I use sometimes too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts