The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im hoping they got finger prints of the morons. Smearing them with bacon grease and tying them to a tree........in yellowstone I think would be a fitting punishment.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
remember they have rights ,even though they don't respect anyones elses ,,just as long as they get away with it ,with a slap on the wrist and a kiss on the head. I t's never their fault

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Those responsible were caught. That's all I know. I hope they beat with the book.

·
Super Moderator
6,155 Posts
If anyone gets more info or a link about apprehension please post. I understand what motivates a thief...It’s money. I don’t like it, but I understand their motivation. But vandalism, particularly to this degree....I’m at a loss to explain.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
What they should do is sent them down to the Philly Juvy Detention center. Assuming they are under 18. See how long they last with those animals. When the bill is paid for all the damage and I mean ALL. Let them out or whats left of them

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any more info on this Gobblebuck?

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
That is just pure evil or someone was making a point
I hope they punish the offenders no-matter how old they are. If they are kids make the parents pay the bill and let them get the reimbursement out of their hides
Could understand if they just broke in and hung out but what they did makes no sense in any world.

found this on line http://www.wearecentralpa.com/news/...-break-in-at-clearfield-county-camp/935207044

·
Registered
22,637 Posts
if they are local kids and get caught, they should put their photos and names on a huge billboard in the center of town saying what they did.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
So, they know who did it. To my knowledge the kids haven't been officially charged yet. They were essentially caught by two close friends of mine. They sent the info they had to the right places and the dominos fell pretty quickly.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
281 Posts
I hope all works well in the end. It is too bad some people have no morals. I have a sign on the camp door that says "SMILE YOU ARE ON SEVERAL TRAIL CAMS". I have a few cheap cams set up that they would be hard pressed to find them all. It seems to have done the trick, no problems in many, many years.

·
Registered
22,637 Posts
GOT IT.

perfect punishment..

if they are employed, then every check they get, they have to use 75% of it to buy materials to fix and replace everything and they have to do it with a professional contractor.

if they refuse or fail to follow thru then they stay in jail until the repairs and items are replaced and their would be no time limit, the owner can drag their feet as slow as they like.

if they are not employed, the court system helps them find a job and they must take that job even if its something they do not want, like McDonalds or shoveling out stalls in a barn. then they have to follow thru with the above.

this would make them think twice about doing it again and maybe they could learn some good skills working with a professional contractor.

the owner can do as they please with the Insurance money. i would save it in case the thugs dont follow thru and would only make repairs on weekends or maybe one day per week, while they sit in jail waiting for the job to be finished.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
That would be great, except that they destroyed a lot of things that cannot be replaced.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
It is only right that they make good on their damages but more has to be done. After they pay for the damages make them work in a special needs school or senior living centers on weekends and I mean allot of weekends maybe a homeless shelter something that isn't fun for them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts