The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I searched for "Caledonia Wildlife Creations" on Bing and the first result states "Pennsylvania Game News- June 2009 - (Page 38) DAVID BIDDINGER, of Caledonia Wildlife Creations Taxidermy, was recently presented with a SPORT Ethics Award ". From this I am assuming the taxidermist is David Biddinger. I looked on Yellowbook and found a phone number for a David Biddinger in Fayetteville, PA which is 717-352-3883. Would be a home phone number. I also searched for "Wildlife Creations in Fayetteville" on Bing and found that the taxidermist there is Charles Jones or Chuck as LabandBirdman had said. Now there phone number is 717-352-4774.

I think you should probably call Wildlife Creations and ask them some questions and if they cannot get you an answer then try calling the number I listed for David Biddinger. Not sure if you remember the guy's name or not. Maybe if you have an old phone book laying around you can look for Caledonia Wildlife Creations.

Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.