The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know phone number of Caledonia Wildlife Creations? Wanted to check up on a couple of trout I have dropped off, found the deposit invoice but does not have a phone number on it. Did a google search for Franklin County taxidermists and came up with Wildlife Creations in Fayettville. Does anyone know if this is the same business?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
I've got some ducks at Wildlife Creations in Fayetteville....but I dunno if they're the same business or not. The guy's name is Chuck. Don't know if that helps you or not.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I searched for "Caledonia Wildlife Creations" on Bing and the first result states "Pennsylvania Game News- June 2009 - (Page 38) DAVID BIDDINGER, of Caledonia Wildlife Creations Taxidermy, was recently presented with a SPORT Ethics Award ". From this I am assuming the taxidermist is David Biddinger. I looked on Yellowbook and found a phone number for a David Biddinger in Fayetteville, PA which is 717-352-3883. Would be a home phone number. I also searched for "Wildlife Creations in Fayetteville" on Bing and found that the taxidermist there is Charles Jones or Chuck as LabandBirdman had said. Now there phone number is 717-352-4774.

I think you should probably call Wildlife Creations and ask them some questions and if they cannot get you an answer then try calling the number I listed for David Biddinger. Not sure if you remember the guy's name or not. Maybe if you have an old phone book laying around you can look for Caledonia Wildlife Creations.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks JD3 the first # is the correct number, as I was lucky enough to find an old phone book as you suggested.
Tried the phone number, but no answer or answering machine.

Could not find his business in current phone book. Dropped 2 trout off in Jan. 2008 with a $100.00 deposit. Friend brought a trout in to work that he had done and looked excellent and I visited the shop back then and it was full of all types of wildlife from beginning to finish stages.

Does anyone know if he is still in business?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts