The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite (or least favorite) excerpts:

Title: It's politicians we need to control, not guns

President Obama put Vice President Joe Biden in charge of the task force. Biden calls his gun control effort a “moral issue.” Does Biden suffer from selective morality? For him, same-sex marriage and abortion don’t appear to be moral issues, as they are for his Catholic church, but gun control is.
The loss of liberty always begins at the extremes, but it won’t stop there. Radicals won’t be satisfied with outlawing one type of gun. In 1995 Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), told “60 Minutes,” “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up (every gun) … Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ’em all in. I would have done it…” In 2004, when he was an Illinois state senator, Barack Obama voted against a bill that affirms the right of citizens to defend themselves against home invasions. The bill ultimately passed.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/15/control-politicians-not-guns/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+foxnews/opinion+(Internal+-+Opinion+-+Mixed)#ixzz2I4rnV4OA

1 - 1 of 1 Posts