The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I went to cabelas yesterday to buy a parker enforcer xbow and two of the guys working there talked me out of buying it. they said they have had 10 to 15 returned in last couple months due to string hanging up on slide.

They told me they contacted parker and parker told them to sand that area down.
Anyone here that has an enforcer having any trouble with theirs?
Im kinda bummed about it but i didn't want to buy one and have issues when it mattered most.

If anyone here is having any trouble or have had any trouble with their parker can you fill me in out what trouble you had? thx

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I believe it they had 10 to 15 returned. They probably sold 5,000 of them in the past 2 months. I don't have any experience with them, so I can't help you out on this issue.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I think mine is the best crossbow I have shot so far. I even like it more than my tornado, Probably have 200 shots on it and not one problem. I have owned 5 so far, all different brands for me this is the best one. If they are talking where the cables cross it sort of jumps a mite, I filed the sharp edges off mine,still sticks a mite but hurts nuttin. I shoot 1 inch groups at 25 yards ez.
I would have got it as cabelas has the best return policy going, Tried it and see for myself.
Good luck, Stan

·
Super Moderator
4,895 Posts
I have a feeling Arrowhead will chime in.If there is an actual problem I'm sure he is aware of it.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
It's an easy fix. We put on tiny little drop of synthetic oil on the cable slide as we assemble the bow. After it's assembled you can also put a tiny drop in there if you are having problems with it jumping.
It's not really a problem, just something that some folks don't like. They shoot fine even if they jump a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts