The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the family down to Wheeling WV this past weekend for our very first trip to a Cabelas’ retail store, an although we were bit disappointed in the shopping part of the trip (much rather catalog shop the full inventory)
WE LOVED ALL THE MOUNTS…so for all of you that have never gone to a Cabelas and wonder what they are all about. Here you go…I’ll stick to shopping the catalog.

One tip if you go to the WHeeling WV store, go to the Fusion Japanese steakhouse, we had a blast there as the hiabatchi chef was very entertaining and he and my lil son Joey had the timing of a well-oiled comedy act...it was the highlight of our trip.

ENJOY THE PICS , sorry dial-uppers

Lil’ Joey reacting to the bear “sighting”

·
Registered
541 Posts
Was hopeing you had the lion one, thats a tough lookin mount, looks like hes always ready to jump out and eat your face right off

·
Registered
10,656 Posts
i think i've committed the deer in that store to memory....i dream of deer just like them often...great pics RB

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you missed the little chipmunk next to the cabin , lol
No i got that one too, just did not post it...

Truthfully though, with the Mrs being a science teacher she found them all very interesting and something she wanted to have in her teaching aresenal so we really did take a TON of pictures. Instead of taking 20 kids on a field trip, we brought the field trip back home to them....

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
we were bit disappointed in the shopping part of the trip (much rather catalog shop the full inventory)
WE LOVED ALL THE MOUNTS…

Couldnt agrree more. Just stick with the catalogue. Those mounts are incredible. Could easily spend all day in Deer Country

1 - 12 of 12 Posts