The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an e-mail from Cabelas that they are extending employee pricing to recipients of the e-mail til Jan 2nd. Of course they don't mention the amount of discount. Anybody work there or happen to know what the employee discount is? Thanks, Uncrichie.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hourly employees get less of a discount then the salared employees
My girlfriend use to work at the Hamburg,Pa store when it opened and she got 15% off, she was hourly.
This is how it works.

Just be careful and ask questions before you buy.

You play russian roulette and dont know how much you get off till you check out....and you can't combine coupons with the employee pricing....I did much better with the coupons, just made three different transactions with coupons like 10 off of 50 spent and 30 off of 150 spent and the cash register lady told me that the coupons were better.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks MO1957, yeh I don't like those crap shoot type situations either. Thanks for the info. I was just trying to see if it would be worth the trip, maybe-maybe not. I'll have to ask the boss, see if she wants to go? Thanks again for the info. Uncrichie.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Employee discounts vary from area to area
Some stuff is 5% others like the bargin cave are 20%
You just have to ask in each department

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Got an email plus a card today with a bar code to bring to a Cabelas store to activate ee pricing. Reminds me of GM just before the bail out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts