The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
20,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any discond cards floating around out there they are not going to be using?? If so and you dont mind maybe you could PM me the numbers? Making a run shortly and I have nothing. If so thanks....if not, thanks too!!

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Hey Trout,
Was up there this past Saturday and it by far was the worst trip to the Hamburg store I had since it opened. I am actually contiplating writing them a letter. Of the 5 items I wanted to look at and possibly buy. I did not find any of them.
I am most disappointed that I could not buy my 10 year old son new hip style waders. The women said they do not carry them in the store. They had chest waders though which is fine but I don't put my son in water over his waist for safety reasons.
This is all after I had to wade through the groves of people flocking to the firearms / ammo isles to buy up the last of the guns and ammo for the end of the world....
If you are going for some specific items I'd call 1st.
They are getting more like Walmart anymore.
Very disappointing...

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Does anyone still receive any good discount cards from Cabelas anymore?

The only ones I have seen in the last year have either been for free shipping or $10 off $150 purchase. Neither of which are very appealing to me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.