The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information on the C.Z. side/side shotgun and dealers who might carry them in stock so a guy could take a look at one and see what they look like. If anyone has any info please let me know.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Shyda's gun shop in Lebanon carries them.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I own one in 28 Gauge. This is the first turkish sxs I have ever carried.The guns are made ok.Kinda heavy,clunky ejectors,cheap feeling safety and dull wood,but for the money a great field gun.Although I've never patterned the gun, I was impressed by the 5 choke tubes that huglu includes with the gun.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i own a cz 28 guaage bob white i think the only difference is ringneck is a single trigger mine is a double. as stated for the money they are great little guns, mine in particular has some great wood on it and i can shoot it fairly well. the craftman ship is fair some of them look very nice and some look poor.

·
Registered
846 Posts
they are better than the mossberg reserve and stevens 512, but not as good as SKB (by any name, i.e. weatherby) or some of the FAIR offerings. they are priced accordingly - CDNN sports has great deals on them sometimes.

I would definitely look their way for a sub-gauge hunting gun. A 28 gauge from CZ can definitely be had cheaper than about anything, and they have a life time warranty.

If looking at a 12, or even 20, I'd go find a stevens 311 or fox model B.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts