The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I purchase a Furtakers License for my BIL who has a current General Hunting License?

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Buying licenses for someone else

anyone?
"Buehler, Buehler... anyone seen Buehler?"

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Yes but you will need his information, best would be his general license CID number, I would try one of the PGC offices because some issuing agents may balk at selling you a license for someone who is not your child. However it is legal.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...
Instead of buying gifts for everyone on the wife's side of the family, we had a draw a name out of the hat deal...

I thought a Furtakers License would be a pretty cool gift - with perhaps a hand or inexpensive electronic caller.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Rob1 said:
just buy it online
I keep stressing this... it is not in your best interest to buy licenses online. Online licenses no longer come from Harrisburg. You can't print them out on your home computer. They are mailed to you from out-of-state. It takes time for them to get mailed and arrive. And, some orders have not arrived at all.

It is faster and safer to buy it at your nearest issuing agent. There are two good reasons for this. The first is obviously the speed of delivery, because it is point of purchase. The second reason, is the chance to check the license on the spot and make sure that you have what you need before you leave the store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts