26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use one and do they work?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Yes and Yes.

Lots of video in action on Utube.

That being said.....i don't carry one or own one. I used one last year. It was my sons.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
My friend is picking me one up at Cabela's today. I have seen them used and was impressed!

Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have one of the originals without the "stop" and it works great for me (just used it yesterday!!). What works best for me is to make the bowel relatively short on the inside then use the Butt Out at/in the "end"!

Worth the money in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Been using one for a few Years now. Handy dandy and easy to use. I carry a few Twisty Ties to Tie off the [censored] Canal. I might get the new and improved one this Year.....

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
I too have heard they work well....

Nothing i cant take care of with a knife...just another gadget to carry..and id feel wrong using it!

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I usually steer clear of gadgets. However, cutting around the anus usually results in damaging some good meat and if this thing works, I want to get one.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
They really work everyone in our gang has one!

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Work's great. I'm cheap that I've been using the same one the past 3-4 years. Just rinse it off when I'm done throw in in a sandwhich bag and back in the backpack it goes.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I bought one last year, but since that season was a bust for me, I never got to try it. It does look like it will work great, especially after watching the You Tube videos.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yep they work great. I used to carry it in my back pocket then..... LOL. Been using it for years. I'll never not. Wait, it's good, I like it and it works. Better get a couple extra because they'll stop making it!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts