The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're a musky fisherman, it's a must! They have other stuff there for the walleye and bass guys, but mostly musky lures. Wiley's, legends, boss shads, muskietrain, cranes' to name a few. Good times, but hard on the slush fund!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Never been there, so it would be nice to go if it is the last one. Of course it might cut into my actual fishing time!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I confirmed it today. This is the last show unless they find another area to have it in. I guess the high school raised the rates to make it unaffordable. Anyone know of a place with reasonable rates?

·
Registered
943 Posts
I seem to have lost your number, pm me it again or shoot me a text if you still have mine. Depends on sitter and talking someone else into splitting gas for me to go. I'll definitely let you know if I do somehow.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Cutt'em all jack Don't know how far they would move or if they could fit into a closed down food store. I started looking into haveing a gun show in one in wexford area. I have yet to contact the store. I was checking with the township first.I didn't even know about it till this year and would hate to see it go away after my first show.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts