The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Butler county trap league has set the schedule for the 2018 season. We will be starting April 11th. We shoot Wednesday evenings starting at 3:30. Sign ups close at 7:30. League fee is $10 per shoot. We we’ll be shooting 16 weeks this year and will have a year end shoot and award show banquet. This will be a year of big changes for the league. Unfortunately we will be loosing of our long time member clubs. Our champions for the last two years, Saxonburg, have had to close their trap fields permanently. Moraine sportsman’s club has also decided not rejoin the league this year. We have picked up one new club, the R.C. Men’s club. Another new thing we are trying this year is splitting the yardage of our shoots. We will shoot 25 from 16yrds and 25 from 20yrds each week. The clubs in the league this year will be Butler City, Mars, Evans City, and R.C. Men’s Club. All clubs will welcome new shooters. Anyone who has general questions can post here’s for answers or pm me with a phone number and I’ll call ASAP.

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a rotation every Wednesday,Butler, Evans city, mars, RC men’s club, we skip July 4 and the week of the pa state shoot. I will try and scan a schedule and post it here. We have them printed if someone comes to a shoot or practice.

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi . I shoot the league and, are the results of the shoots posted anywhere or in the local paper ? thanks
usually the standing get sent in to the butler eagle. Not sure if they were last week. I know butler was first but didn’t look before the statistician left with the sheets.

·
Banned
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The league is at the half way point. Butler has won the first half and will hold the banquet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts