The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

33 year old guy from Western Pa. Just got back into hunting after a long hiatus due to college, work, kids, and life in general.

I used to go hunting with my dad but now since he's in his mid 70's that doesnt really work so well as his mobility is limited and he doesnt like the cold anymore. So I figured I would join on here to meet some new people and find some reliable hunting pals who like to get out and don't leave you hanging when you are trying to set up a trip.

So a little about me: I'm from Butler County, Pa. up near slippery rock university. I like to hunt small game, fish (hence why I live near moraine state park) and basically enjoy anything in the outdoors. I generally work in an office so anytime I can get out in the woods is a bonus. I'm happily married and proud father of a 2 year old who keeps me fit. Anything else you want to know just ask.

If your from Butler let me know...maybe we can get out sometime.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Dave,

Thats great I live just outside slippery rock near the dairy queen. Just started hunting Moraine for small game this year saw a lot of tracks just not a lot of game. Thought about getting into geese next year. Have you ever done that on the lake.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Howdy partner.... and welcome to the show.. sit back and enjoy.....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts