The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this winter we bought a Winchester Defender 12 ga, 6 shot pump with a 18' barrel. So this weekend we went to the range to shoot a fewguns and my son John showed off a bit...he breaks the first , he only nicks the top of second target but then on the third shot he breaks BOTH 2 and 3, then dusts 4, 5 and 6 to break all six in less than 7 seconds. I have watched this 1000 times and had to share as it makes me smile...my favorite part is HIS smile at the end.

Sorry about the sideways but you get the point...click the pic.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Looks like he had a fun time. One of the members on here got his Bear this year with a gun like that. My son was at the Sullivan County bow fest. this year and was shooting clay bisds with his compound.6 birds in 30 some seconds.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey coach!...We were up there yesterday too, (I got a 12 ga. semi tactical I had to break in a bit) and John did even better with his defender this time, just smokes em, just as fast as i can shoot the semi 6 times while keeping a site picture.

Maybe he needs that 18.5 inch vent ribless barrel and and 5 extra shots on the trapline...LOL. leat for station 5.

Looking forward to the upcoming HS trap season
...I told him he REALLY has his work cut out for him as all the other guys have been shooting all winter and getting real impressive scores, been watching them in the paper. Not sure why we did not get him into that league??..if he could of drove himself I know he would of joined.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts