The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is going on this weekend so i say since gray bear jr does alot with his ideas and helpful ideas we go and see whats going on there. iam going sunday hope to see and meet some other members

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Sorry to say that I'm missing our event this year due to work. We just hosted 9 Vietnam gun trucks at the Carlisle truck Nationals. Hopefully, the event is going well and you all should definitely attend as it is worth seeing the battle.

Jack

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very good jod i was there on sun. just one ? you have alot of pic of the indian in black ,is that you or a friend but i really like listening to the one indian in pic 4 just a joy to listen to

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Simply--awesome! Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I is his dad mtnman, I have one that I was using at your rondy. nice bags at a really nice price

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i will agree brewyak iam really thinking hard on getting on but ill need the ball starter holder on the other side just because iam different always got to one

·
Registered
317 Posts
I just posted the slideshow. Someone else did it. My friend was the colonial ranger in the first part and was in the forefront kneeling on right with a good look on his face. His wife sent the slideshow to me.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I have one of the bags as well---I think GBJR has the only one with a lower # than I
I still want to get that belt bag too when he is up to working again.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
the slide show is great, really enjoyed it. I wish I could have been there, maybe next year, had to work on my house, getting it ready to sell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts