The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Bushnell Customer Service???

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  milbry18 
#1 ·
I have a bushnell elite 3200 scope that has been decently consistent the first 5 times I shot it. Last night it was jumping all over the place with wierd consistency. How is bushnells customer service to deal with ? I need the scope for a hunt in 4 weeks!!!

#10 ·
I can't get a person on the phone at bushnell, so I called the guy I buy my scopes off of in Missouri. He was willing to send me a new scope and return mine as a defective. He is a great guy to work with. His name is Travis Fox of Fox Optic in Wayland, MO. He gives good deals and me and my friends have ordered a few scopes from him. He is only charging me 9.05 for return shipping and really takes care of his customers!!!!!!

#11 ·
I like Bushnell and probably have 15 of them, some very old.
I've only had one problem, that was with an old (1970 Command Post scope. The crosshairs broke. I returned it and they looked at it and said, they could/would not repair. But they offered me 20% off a new scope (not a command post) and they wanted my old scope. Well, that was no deal as I usually buy Busnells for way less than 20% off list price.

I was very disappointed they would not go the extra mile for a good customer who purchased the scope new. But I'll still buy from them, as it is the only Bushnell I've had problems with.

#14 ·
Wilktor, I had a 1x-4x Command post ScopeChief, it was the one that failed. they had real "hairs" for the crosshair.(actually spider web). And the real crosshair do dry out an split. I've had 2 Unertle scopes repalacing cross hairs. But the old Unertle guys are passing away. Do you know anyone that replaces old real crosshairs???

I really love the Command Post Feature, magnetically operated to give you a large easy shooting post for close work, but clicks down out of the way to give you a fine crosshair if you want a longer shot. I'm very disappointed more folks didn't buy them so Bushy would have continued the production.
I have bought some used 25+ year old ones on the internet, but the supply is drying up (pun).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.