The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My adjuster on my binoculars came off in my hand while focusing. Any one had to deal with them.i did send a well used scope back years ago and that went well.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
They've had it for several years now.First Simmons I sent back went actually to Simmons and the second went to Bushnell.

·
Premium Member
24,045 Posts
good ole boy said:
Is the quality better,worse,or about the same?
Their Jap glass(Elite line) is very good quality vs Banners etc sourced out of China etc. Have a 3200 Elite and love it.

·
Registered
20,874 Posts
I have several 3200 Elites and they're very good glass for the money.The shortmag version has a little more eye relief and is a little more compact.I have two of them and would buy another.

A few months ago I bought a 3x9 banner to put on my son's .22 and the turrets wouldn't adjust.I gotta get around to sending it back.

·
Premium Member
24,045 Posts
mgp629 said:
I boxed them up and sent them to kansas
Be sure to let us know how you made out with their customer service..

Have mostly owned Leupolds over many years & have yet ever needed to reach out to their customer service. I assume its purdy good...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This just in...
After a few weeks they said mine could not be repaired so they let me upgrade(at a fair price). I now have the Legend Ultra HD and I could not be happier with theis whole episode.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts