·
Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which do you prefer?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I like mcdonald better,but rarely go to either anymore ever since they starting putting on the food wrappers the nutritional value charts,not too good to be eating often ,even though very tasty!

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
McD's fries are better, but I like the flame broiled Whopper over the Big Mac.

·
Registered
16,510 Posts
BK.... trust me, I could live on Double Whoppers w/cheese, but my Doc and the need for Lipitor kinda put a damper on fulfilling my dream.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
bergerjohn said:
Way back when....when Wendy's first came to town, you had to pay individually for each topping...lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. That, paired with a Square burger, was just too much!!

But I do like their spicy chicken sandwich, and their shakes are great....if you can get it through the straw!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
John Henry said:
bergerjohn said:
Way back when....when Wendy's first came to town, you had to pay individually for each topping...lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. That, paired with a Square burger, was just too much!!

But I do like their spicy chicken sandwich, and their shakes are great....if you can get it through the straw!!
But there burgers are soo juicey

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
John Henry said:
bergerjohn said:
Reading that made me laugh, how the best laid plans sometimes don’t work out.
We were going on a night time blue fishing trip and got hoagies, minus the tomatoes to take with us. Thinking we were going to Jersey the state of a million acres of tomatoes we would hit a stand on the way down and buy fresh so the sandwiches would not be all soggy. We were running late getting out of work and waited until we were almost at the shore before we looked for a stand. Boat was leaving at 19:00 and not a stand was open. We ended up pulling into a Wendy’s that was a mile from the boat and paying $ .10 a slice for tomato, back when you could buy 3 lbs at the roadside stands for about a buck.

·
4,310 Posts
I picked McDonald's since there were only 2 choices but for me it would be:
Wendy's
Arby's
McDonald's
Burger King

·
Banned
24,445 Posts
Anyone ever try Sonics burgers?? They just built one near me & havnt been there yet.

·
4,310 Posts
Sonic isn't half bad and they have tater tots so they get a

1 - 20 of 35 Posts