The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's everyone pulling for in this match up? I'm going with the clowns.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Hard to say. I think I'd rather have the Bungles win. We are done playing the clowns and went 1-1. We control our future with the Bungles since we still have to play them twice.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
20,461 Posts
Clowns. They're getting Gordon back and I always want the top team in the division standings to lose...unless that team is the Steelers.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Go with the clowns,BIG, another prime time/ big game choke by the bungholes may be the start of the collapse for cincy & Marvin may be on the hot seat.
I have faith that the clowns will eventually screw it up (insert Johnny football here)

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, what a beat down that was. Several of my good friends are clowns fans so I'm happy for them their team is relevant. I was watching the second half with several of them and even with 2 minutes left and a 21 point lead, they still wouldn't celebrate. To a man, they all said, "Remember, these are the browns". Several years ago, one of them, after another particularly humiliating loss, stood up in the middle of the bar and proclaimed he was giving the Browns until 2014 to be at least 8-8 or he was becoming a Steeler fan. We've been ribbing him this year and asking which Steeler jersey we should get him. All he needs is for the clowns to win 2 more games and he's off the hook.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
I guess I wanted the Browns to win even though I dislike them more than the bungles. That Dalton is stating to look more and more like a flash in the pan these days than an actual franchise QB. He was terrible last night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts