The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now if they ban all of our weapons how will they make movies like this? Sure hollywood cares about gun violence. What a name 'Bullet to the head" starring Sly stallone.

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
Hollywood ought to start practicing what they preach. I think they're partially to blame for some of these lunatics along with video games. This IS America and it's hard to draw a line, but to say that they're hypocrits is an understatement.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Its the land of make believe people, nobody there knowd or speaks of truth and reality. They truly believe that since the y are famous and people adore them, that what they say is right. I feel for the sheepal that actually follow and adore people in Hollywood. Maybe if the would go to church they would see its not a good thing to worship a false idol.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
eyefromthesky said:
Hollywood ought to start practicing what they preach. I think they're partially to blame for some of these lunatics along with video games. This IS America and it's hard to draw a line, but to say that they're hypocrits is an understatement.
Why? Their justification to ban firearms is that there were no AK-47's in 1776, well, there were no movies either. Ban em, ban em now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts