The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Hello! They server alcohol! So that makes them a bar, pretty sure under PA laws, guns even with a concealed weapons permit are not allowed.

·
Super Moderator
26,974 Posts
A friend of mine put this pic on FB.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
LifeNRA said:
Hello! They server alcohol! So that makes them a bar, pretty sure under PA laws, guns even with a concealed weapons permit are not allowed.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar = a bar! Carrying a weapon at any bar is a violation of the conditions of my weapons permit. I'll continue to eat there.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
i think that sign translates to "come on in and shoot the place up" in criminal-speak.

the law is one thing. posting a sign like that is reason enough for me not to ever go there. and if thats the place i'm thinking of, their wings are marginal at best. i make better ones at my house, serve alcohol and allow guns.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I didn't know that it was illegal to carry a weapon in a bar either.

Heck 'Bout 15 years ago, I'd come in from a day of hunting and the first building right where the road turned from dirt to macadam was the Llewellyn Hose Co.

I'd pull on in, shoulder the rifle, shotgun or muzzleloader, walk through the door, put the long gun on the bar....followed by the revolver if I happened to be carrying it that day.....And order a beer.

When it was time for me to go home, I'd put the coaster on top of my beer.....leave a tip.....get my guns from the bartender and go home.

Alot of fistfights in that bar.....but nothing more.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
BTW, Concealed Carry means just that: Carrying a weapon concealed. The weapon will not be seen by anyone.....You are the only one who knows that you are carrying a concealed weapon.

If you are carrying a concealed weapon and doing it right, Nobody else knows that you are carrying said weapon. In their eyes, It doesn't exist. One cannot regulate that which don't exist.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Unless something has changed, cc in a bar is perfectly legal in pa with ltcf. I'm not saying that's a good idea for very body to do so, but that's for you to figure out. That its illegal is FALSE.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
That is what happened in Aurura , Co. the shooter chose the one theater of four that had signs posted declaring it a gun free theater, why chance the other 3 if you want to kill somebody. pick the one that is openly advertised as defenseless......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts