The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had 2 big bodied deer together last night at about 5:15pm, couldn't see antlers but 2 huge bodies moving in the last light about 60yds into the woods.

Anyone seeing bucks getting the groups back together? I'm going to pull trail cam today as they were headed towards it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
The bucks I've seen for the last month have been grouped up. The only sparring I've been seeing since mid November has been with the yearling small bucks that are just coming into their own.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I found two scraps walking to my stand on Saturday. When I was heading back to my truck, both scraps were opened back up.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Buddy of mine saw 4 together the fist day of Muzzleloader all legal but he harvested a buck in archery so he was looking for a doe.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's good sign, the ones last night didn't make it to my one camera, changed out cards and moved another to where they were traveling.

Trying to get tabs on the ones who made it through season. (so far)

·
Registered
451 Posts
I've been getting pics of an 8 point and 3 point running together since the second week of rifle season. The 3 point also dropped his one side last week as well.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, like to see them linking back up into groups, will pull trail cameras next rainstorm!

Thx for the replies fellas

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw 2 bucks together yesterday's evening and got one with a bow, my first deer season, my first buck, 8 point, small rack, but I definitely mount him:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts