The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Lower Bucks County, I am looking for a place to shoot my 30-06 to get tuned in. I would prefer a public free range. Any idea of where i could find one. If no Free ones a suggestion on a economical pay one. Thanks in advance... Someone told me the one at nockamixen is closed... any idea about that ...

·
Registered
169 Posts
The Langhorne gun club is pretty reasonable. Its 150.00 per year and 8 hours work. They have a 100 and 200 yard range. If you know someone who belongs you can go as a guest for $5.00. I will be going in a few days to sight in.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Is the public range still open up above Lake Nockamixon? It was up on the mountain, north of the lake. Not lower bucks, but it's the only one I know of.

·
Registered
424 Posts
bownut said:
Is the public range still open up above Lake Nockamixon? It was up on the mountain, north of the lake. Not lower bucks, but it's the only one I know of.
Nope. Been closed for years. Probably never re-open. They were planning to have it open last year, but a few of the neighbors were having a fit. That's the last I heard of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts