The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
any hunters go from down here to up there??? Just wondering if anybody else makes that trip besides myself. And if you do, what part do you hunt in??

·
Registered
54 Posts
YEP, i have been hunting Susquehanna co. for about 5 years now, on my buddies land in springville. the only problem is he only likes to hunt the opening day of buck, and then come home mon. night, he likes go up on sun. and say hellow to his neighbors.. he only has about 70acres of swamp and woods, but is full of turkey and we always see deer , and for only being there for a day in my book is great..

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
yes, i travel from bucks to freindsville where i own a camp.i hunted in the area for 17 yrs .i think i talked to you at dicks awhile back .

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
My camp is actually in Luzerne County, but every year I stay on a small lake just outside of Springville, absolutely love the area. My uncle's friend's family owns land in the area and he used to hunt it when he had a house in Clifford, took quite a few nice bucks from the area over the years. Beautiful area up there (fishing isn't too bad either).

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
My bro-in-law use to own the Friendsville Bar. Turned out he was best customer HA HA . Hunted around that way lots, nice huntin area...later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts