The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about 3-5 months ago I was surfing the net and decided to check out Buckmasters, I saw they were having a hunt contest so I decided to sign up.
One night about 4 weeks after I signed up for the contest I was at my house, around 7pm I received a call from a 1-800 number, assuming it was a telemarketer I didnt answer. Then something in my mind reminded me that I entered the Buckmaster contest a couple of weeks prior and I thought that maybe I won something, I decided to call back the number and sure enough it was Buckmasters. Well I found out that I didnt win anything but I was being called about a subscription membership, no big deal because I was expecting that.
Well, months later and I get a call every other day about if I want to join Buckmasters and I always say no. Like I said, I expected to get calls about Buckmasters but every other day? I just got a call while Im at work, I'll be eating at home and get calls, ill be out to dinner and get calls. I think the next time they call i'll ask to be put on the 'do not call list'.
What I will say about Buckmasters is everytime I received a call it was an American with a southern accent, I'm atleast glad they didnt send the telemarketing group over seas.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yes there very persistent. I had a subscription for awhile and they would call frequently asking me to renew my subscription, always asked how the hunting season went. Pleasant calls but very persistent!

·
Super Moderator
29,422 Posts
everytime I received a call it was an American with a southern accent,
Kinda like the first time I had to call PALS about my PA license

·
Registered
487 Posts
hows jackie going to go on all them expensive hunts if you dont help him out and buy his magazine???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts