1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
little

little bigger

getting better

gigantic...the cell phone picture does no justice but this tree is about 10 inches wide

this scrape was worked hours before this photo....boy did it stink

and slobs messin up my beautiful pa woods..clean up when your done for crying out loud...you pack it in...please pack it out

these are just some of the bucks rubs i saw on wednesday...most were newer...havent been to this area for a little while. i counted close to 70 buck rubs that day....i spent it pushing the woods for my grandfather...kicked up a nice one right before dark. i think it's safe to say their are some bucks running around.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
IS that used toilet paper? If it is, I dont blame him for not packin it out...it will degrade in a few weeks! When ya got ta go, ya got ta go! If its not used toilet paper then yeah he should have taken it out!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
It will degrade..If I were he, I would have put some leaves on it or something..maybe toss it into a mud puddle. Its a paper towel it will decompose! Not thats it right but c'mon man its a paper towel!

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well it will degrade but if you knew me, you would know i hate to see any garbage in the woods...i spend a lot of time cleaning up land and especially land i don't even hunt on. since he should have taken the rubber gloves with him, he should have taken the paper right along with the gloves.
it sickens me to see garbage of any kind in the woods.

·
Registered
326 Posts
id be more concerned with the latex gloves than the paper towel

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Well since their was gloves their, I would have held the paper towel in my hand pulled the glove over top of the towel while I was removing the glove and then did the same thing (hold the latex glove with paper towel inside) in my left hand, while removing the glove to encase the bloody paper towel in 2 layers of latex, then tossed the whole thing into my pocket! Gloves I can see, but the paper towels are not a problem..of course the latex degrades quick also...still isnt the point though!

·
Premium Member
24,131 Posts
adudeuknow said:
well it will degrade but if you knew me, you would know i hate to see any garbage in the woods...i spend a lot of time cleaning up land and especially land i don't even hunt on. since he should have taken the rubber gloves with him, he should have taken the paper right along with the gloves.
it sickens me to see garbage of any kind in the woods.
I do the same thing. Whenever I see garbage littering the mountains I pick it up and throw it in my truck.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Dragging out a doe saturday I pass a deer blind along a trail and there was a gut pile with latex gloves next to it.
I tacked them to the inside of the deer blind.
I figured the owner maybe lost them and would want them back.

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
Nice photos, and sorry about the trash, some people just don't care. It would be nice if everyone worked together to keep our natural resources as nice as possible.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Nice pics Dude. I'm the same way, hate to see trash left behind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts