The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Archery Season ended for me yesterday evening. It was a season that had it's ups and downs for me. I was hunting one buck and up until last evening, had my heart set on him and him only.

The journey started on October 21st when I made the 2nd miss of my archery career on the big bruiser buck. I then told myself I was not going to harvest any other deer but him. He is a big main frame 10. I saw him again October 28th but he was too far for a shot.

In the same spot last evening, I had this guy walk into me and I couldn't refuse the shot he gave me.

I am very happy with this buck, he is very unique. A 3.5 year old buck with not only a unique rack, but his feet are quite unique too.

He will be known as "White Sox" on my wall...

A sweet ending to another great season here. A bearded hen and a nice buck on the ground. Hopefully I can put another bear down this year! The bear season will be another great one by the looks of it.

Good luck all and stay safe!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Very nice buck, 1st I've seen caped in the back of a pickup.

Good luck with another bear!

·
Registered
15 Posts
beautiful 6 point..nice job ya im hopeing my luck continues to monday so i can get my first bear ever being i got my first archery buck this year and it was a beauty

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Great buck SN! Good luck in bear season.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts