The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Please God let my prayers be answered..........

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Dear God, don't let it be just a tease!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Well, there are a lot of guys on here that think they can do a better job than Arians. Here's your chance. Send your resume and credentials to Tomlin and Rooney and see if you can get the Steelers to a couple Super Bowls.
LOL spot on Randy

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I just seen where Tomlin said it's official Ariens informed him he will retire from coaching.

Maybe next season the steelers will run the ball?

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
I cannot express my state of euphoria through words on this website.......

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
A change in the O is needed no doubt, play selection for sure. I just hope they don't ignore the best players on their team in Wallace, Sanders, and Brown.

·
Registered
12,760 Posts
Good news or bad news, old Benny boy is gonna be PO`d for sure!! He loved a guy that gave him all of that freedom to sling the ball around. I am really curious as to who they will bring in for him.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Where's SF when all the good things are going on. Can't be taking this long to get internet at his new place.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
It is, in fact, taking this long. I am above elated if this is in fact true. Perhaps Russ Grimm?? I really don't know or care, the next guy can't help but to be an upgrade.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
This sounds like music to my ears.

·
4,245 Posts
Heard this morning that when BA hinted at retirement last year that his replacement was to be running backs coach Kirby Wilson. To me they are lining up for more of the same if that is the case.

No offensive coordinator can help the team if they don't get an o-line. I am sick and tired of seeing a great QB run for his life and good running backs not have a single hole to run through.

On a side note: My thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Wilson as he recovers.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I've heard that Wilson is no longer a candiate as his recovery will be a very long one. I've also been hearing about a college coach on 93.7 the fan. Can't remember the guys name at the momoent though.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Happy days are here again!

·
4,245 Posts
It's offical so now lets see what direction they move.

I would like to see some young up and comer who can make this potentially dynamic offense into a legitimately dynamic one.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts