The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these in a 7mm-08? Just wondering how you like it and what kind of accuracy you were getting.

·
Registered
336 Posts
My dad bought an A-Bolt Micro Medallion about 10 years ago. He loves it and he used to be a reminton guy. That will be the next Rifle I buy as well, except in 300 WSM, already have 7mm-08.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I don't have that exact rifle, but I have several Brownings and I love them. They're my favorites for sure. Accuracy has always been good. I like that the safety is where it's supposed to be on the tang and the short bolt lift angle of only 60*. Very fine rifles.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Good post. I picked up my first Browning rifle two weeks ago and will be shooting mine this weekend. I got the micro hunter abolt in 7mm-08. First Browning rifle, but I'm a longtime shotgun fan. My gunsmith buddy was razzing me a little about all the parts, but he did say they usually shoot good out of the box. He's a 700 guy himself. He also likes the Howa action action as far as working on them. I love the lightweight and the pointability of this Browning. It pulls up sweet. I too love where the safety is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts