The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about a getting a browning maxus 28 barrell in black stalker model . any one have any thoughts or own one?i waterfowl hunt alot and turkey hunt i have other shotguns i just want one so tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I bought one a few months ago and love the thing so far. I chose the Browning as I liked the feel of it better than the Benelli or Beretta and also on the advice of the a dealer that sold all 3 who stated that the Browning was the only one that typically handled light to heavy loads with no issues and never had one returned. I know- I know that this is speculative and just one shops experience. I have only tried mine so far on the trap range with light trap loads- about 1000 so far with no issues.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
budcar said:
im thinking about a getting a browning maxus 28 barrell in black stalker model.
I don't have a Maxus, but I have a Browning Silver Stalker with the Dura-Touch® Armor Coating.

I love the stock on that gun!!! Been using it for 2 years now, both waterfowl and upland hunting. Holding up well for me. I use the Birchwood Casey Stock Rejuvenator spray between uses and it cleans and protects it real nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts