The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The story goes like this. My brother lives in Northern Potter county. He came down to my house this past Easter weekend to vist and take his 2013 bear to Randy Kuntz taxidermy and while we were going there I snuck my wife's 1st hen pheasant into the car for Randy to do and surprise my wife. Well we got the call early last week that the two mounts were complete. Not only did Randy complete them in a unreal time period but he was coming to his camp in Cross Fork in southern Potter county and would bring them with him if we could meet him there. After spending a few hours at the County Line lumber yard auction in Galeton we made contact with Randy and headed his way and this is what we got when we got there.

My brother's bear...

My wife's hen bird...

Once again Randy AWESOME work just as my bobcat and super service by a great guy. As my brother told you at pick up. " You have us as customers for life." Thank you for everything and the wife says we will see you this fall when she harvests her 1st cock bird.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
huntr4477 said:
Nice! How did your wife like her surprise?
She loves it! She was totally shocked and thought I had butchered it and it was long gone. Now she's started the count down to Oct. 25th to hopefully harvest her Rooster to add to it. Randy put the hen on a temp. base keeping in mind that a rooster was gonna be added in the future.

·
Super Moderator
24,066 Posts
Nice mounts!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts