The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
barring a miracle....looks like a 3 time with Baltimore! oh well just a litle bump in the road to #7!!!!!
Steelers 29-6

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I just can't see the Steelers allowing Baltimore to win twice at Pittsburgh in the same season.

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
I like the Steelers.....but there is NO way they will dominate the Ravens.......go ahead....slap me through the computer

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
They won't dominate them, but they will beat them. It would be nice to dominate them so we can get our starters out early and save them the punishment so we are healthy for NE.

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
It will, by far, be the most physical game of the '10-11 season in the NFL!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Exactly---that's what also will make it the best. Football=Physical, despite what his Majesty Roger the Terrible thinks.

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Refs pre-game meeting.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
The refs should stay out of the way and let the boys play ball the way it's supposed to be played.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Bring on the best rivalry in football. It is going to be a long week waiting for this one to go down.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
It's two bad were in the same division and both in the AFC, because these games we play with the ravens are the kind of hard hitting, bone crushing, turn over causing games that the superbowl should be. Just nasty smash mouth football, gotta love it.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Bye week def helps the Steelers in prep for this donnybrook. A lot of Ravens looked a little gimpy.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
I'm nervous about this game. Last time around the Ravens beat the snot out of Ben but they managed to pull one out thanks to Troy. Troy's play never should have happened though. It was poor play calling on the Ravens' part by having Flacco drop back for a pass when they basically had the game in the bag.

Anything can happen but given the Steelers' poor secondary play this year and inability to pressure the QB, I can see Flacco exploiting them and making big plays. Add to the fact that they are using Rice the same way that NE uses Woodhead by hitting him out of the backfield for screens and such. Offense is going to have to step up in a big way in this game. O-line MUST protect Ben and open up running lanes for Mendenhall. Ben must minimize mistakes or the Ravens will eat him alive. Defense must get to Flacco and force him into mistakes and stop Rice from breaking free.

Gonna be a good game I hope.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I'm always nervous about playing the ratbirds any time during the season. One comfort is Flacco is generally mediocre at best in the playoffs and is error prone. The Raven's defense is the Raven's defense all the time. KC turned the ball over at least 4 times inside their own 40 giving the ratbirds a short field. On at least two of those occasions, Baltimore only managed field goals. This will be a typical, low scoring game with a bunch of hitting. The way football was intended to be.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Flacco will be looking over his shoulder all day thinking Troy is there and make mistakes. and the refs know they messed up the last game and will be watching for the hits on Ben.....

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
buckinnuts said:
Flacco will be looking over his shoulder all day thinking Troy is there and make mistakes. and the refs know they messed up the last game and will be watching for the hits on Ben.....

Don't count on it. Vick got hammered all season and they let it go and it continued last night. Ben will get no such protection. That hippie up in NE however will have the refs throwing flags all night long next week.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vick doesn't get hammered 1/2 as much as Ben now for marsha Brady they definatly watch her back

1 - 20 of 22 Posts