The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might have a chance to buy some # 2 Bridgers, reg. jaw, no chains, 2 yrs. for $80.oo a dz. Price seem OK or high?

·
Registered
749 Posts
i would look at them well..if 2 years old the springs could very possibly need changed out....bridger springs are known to go after 2 years of use!!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
My bridger 2's 4 coiled still hold yotes fine. Check them out though; could be a very good deal. Plus you have the opportunity to purchase the size and make of chain, swivels, etc. If you are looking for bridger 2's fully modified, short chain, 3 crunch proof swivels I may be in the market to move a few dozen.... would like to swap over to mb's. But it looks like you may have already found a great deal!

·
Registered
749 Posts
always hunting said:
My bridger 2's 4 coiled still hold yotes fine. Check them out though; could be a very good deal. Plus you have the opportunity to purchase the size and make of chain, swivels, etc. If you are looking for bridger 2's fully modified, short chain, 3 crunch proof swivels I may be in the market to move a few dozen.... would like to swap over to mb's. But it looks like you may have already found a great deal!
take the added coils off and compare that 2 yr old 2 coil trap to a new fresh 2 coil trap and see what you get....not saying they arent close...im just stating that bridger springs are known to get soft after 2 or so years...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts