The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Just read on the NFL site, that there is serious talk of Bill going back to the NFL as a head coach....

That isn't good news for PSU fans at all....</span>

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
His name is Bill O'Brien, and this is old news. Been talked about since November. He has 8 years on his contract that would need to be bought out, at about $2 million per year.

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Washpa Randy said:
His name is Bill O'Brien, and this is old news. Been talked about since November. He has 8 years on his contract that would need to be bought out, at about $2 million per year.
Thanks, Randy....

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Washpa Randy said:
2 million per year is nothing for the NFL these days.

I truly hope he sticks with Penn State and does what he said he would. Thing is, everyone in football is a liar these days and ABC/ESPN push the lies then monopolize a big aspect of the sport.

We will never know until it happens and it's about 50/50 at this pint whether or not Bill will be around.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
About 2 weeks ago, ESPN said it was a sure thing that Sean Peyton was going to be coaching in Dallas next year. lol He then signed the biggest contract in NFL history to stay in New Orleans. oops.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
<span style="font-style: italic">AFC South

The Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to part ways with GM Gene Smith and ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that two directors of player personnel from the NFC West could fill that vacancy. According to Schefter, Jason Licht of the Arizona Cardinals and Tom Gamble of the San Francisco 49ers could land in Jacksonville. A change in GMs could mean a change at head coach with Penn State head coach Bill O'Brien, who worked with Licht with the New England Patriots, or 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman as potential candidates for Mike Mularkey's job.</span>

·
Premium Member
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I just read on ESPN, that O'Brian will be staying at Penn State....

I hope, he does....</span>

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Ole' Raspy said:
I just read on ESPN, that O'Brian will be staying at Penn State....

I hope, he does....
Same here..... They need him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts