The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Favre was a darn good QB, and a good story teller. So go be a color commentator in the broadcast booth and just shut up on social policies.

If Kapernick found a cause that is important to him (and let's be real, I want fair, responsible, equal treatment for all) and he wants to promote his message? Fine. He is free to do that.

But do not equate him with someone KIA in the U.S. military. He's not THAT committed to that cause.

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
Heard yesterday on a local country radio station out of Ephrata, that Steelers Coach Tomlin, said if a player decides to kneel during the National Anthem, the team will support them in their protest. Another team that disrespect the flag and the country.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I was pretty upset at Favre for the comparison as well. Pat Tillman is an American hero. He had the opportunity to live a famous, wealthy comfortable life, but felt that serving his country was his first duty, and he made the ultimate sacrifice doing so. Tillman is someone to be respected and his memory honored. I don’t need to say what I think of kaepernick.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Let them keep going with all the nonsense!!!! When the stands are empty and they can’t make the money anymore maybe they will keep their traps shut!
Not getting a dime from me!
Sports was always a big thing with my family and friends, I don’t think it will be so much anymore. Except for college wrestling! Not ready to give that up yet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts