The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend at camp in Sigel this weekend with the wife and my daughter's family. Drove up to Ridgeway to the chainsaw carving festival. It was awesome as usual. On the way back we stopped at the BP Inn for lunch , our first time.It was pretty crowded and the gentleman who seated us told us that we would have a long wait. Turned out not to be a long wait at all. The food was excellent.My burger was a hand formed patty that was delicous. My daughter , who works in the food industry , raved about the chicken sandwitch , even said the bun was really good. But the best item was .... the CHILI FRIES!!!!! I have to say the BEST bar food I have had. If you are up that way , you gotta stop and try them!

·
6,471 Posts
TATERDAVID said:
Where's this place at, new to area camp is in hallton
its a little far from us......its probally 40 mins taking back roads. if im gonna go that far from camp im going to the dam inn at east branch

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
I don't know where that is either. Lol

I prefer staying at camp really, unless we are at your place watching you cook

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
BP is prolly most famous for their hot dogs. Famous sauce, minced onion, each dog is wrapped in wax paper to steam to perfection...

Wings aren't too shabby either, and the za is killer.

The homestead is just a few minutes north on 219...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.