The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
It's funny how some other posts I read it talks about trapping for lots of years, and over the years, and this and that. Then these basic questions come up like does a trap need a tag on it?

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you forget where your trap is, how are you possibly going to get it back? With the tag. Tag serves several purposes, if you forget where it is and someone finds it, or if a game cop finds it where its not supposed to be or returns it to you from someone finding it.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
gibsonlespaul said:
Do box traps need to have your tag on them like footholds or Coni's ?
I will refer you to the answer in your other post, as the question is the same and the answer remains blatantly obvious.

" 5) set a trap not marked with a durable identification tag attached to either the trap or
chain showing the first and last name and address of the trapper, or a number issued by the Game Commission"

First ask yourself the question: "Is a box trap a trap?"

I have a feeling you will not rest until you find a loophole to jump through....whether it's beneficial to you or not.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
I have a feeling you will not rest until you find a loophole to jump through....whether it's beneficial to you or not.
Mr Gibsonlespaul will not be jumping through any hoops on this forum for the next couple of weeks.

This thread is closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts