The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered a new destoyer last week should be here this week.. anyone else on here buy one yet? just wondered how ya like it? i have the destroyer 350 blk ops now an love it been shootin 3d with it an doing great have it all set up for 3d an didnt wana change it over for hunting so bought the new destroyer LE for hunting.. bowtech said they are down to less than a 100 left of the LE...

·
Registered
298 Posts
its honestly almost the same exact bow just a different paint scheme. added rubber on the flex guard.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well bew LE came it its pretty sweet! ive been shooting 3d with bly blk ops d350 an shooting awsome with it.. cronoed it .. im using mayham hunter 350 with 100 gr. they weight 440 grams at at draw weight of 64# an 30" draw its shooting 301 ..cant wait to see what new one is shooting at..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So got the Destroyer LE set up an sited in its a sweet piece .. i think the draw is a little smoother than my other destroyer.. an the paint scheme is killer.. its fast an smooth... cant wait for 2013 archery season to start

1 - 5 of 5 Posts