The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bowtecharchery.com/m/#pages/productBreakdown.php?i=51

I shot this bow today and I must say that she will be with me for a very long time. Fast, Light and oh so quiet!!!

I'll be adding an acrylic 6" purple stabilizer, with a viper site, whisker biscuit, and a small black quiver.

I can't wait til this Spring!!! I'm taking her out Turkey hunting!!! I could have chosen the camo but I think the black looks so nice with the purple. This bow is smoking!!!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a call that my bow parts are coming in. The stabilizer and braid for the handle is in. He's calling about my site tomorrow and I'll be going in on Monday to take a look at her. He said it looks so sharp! He really likes the way it's being set up! I can't wait to get her out and start targeting. I'll get pics when I go in on Monday.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went in yesterday to make a payment and look at my new stabilizer and braided hand sling I put on my bow. LOVE IT!!!

Hanging up...

Can NOT wait to get her out and start target practicing with her!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been sporadically putting money on my bow. I haven't been paying on it like I should because I've been blessed with my very first Granddaughter and with that comes clothes, toys, diapers and a whole lot of love! I'm totally smitten with her!
I already told my daughter she's gonna be my hunting buddy!

Anyways... the bow is almost paid off. My set up includes:

Black Gold 5 pin Widow Maker
Whisker Biscuit
Stokerized 6" acrylic purple stabilizer
Trophy Ridge light weight quiver
Peep with a D loop
Keeping my arrows and having them reflected
Keeping my Cobra release
Shooting QAD Exodus 100g

Grand total for new set up little over $900.

Oh... and here is my little huntress... She'll be 15 months on the 16th!

Playing with my well tuned BowTech Razor...

She went after my Archery mag so I swapped her the last one I got! It didn't make it! lol

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tomorrow is the day! I'm so excited to get my bow out! I'll be letting hubby target with the Razor once it's set up for him. I tried to keep the bow as light as possible when I started adding things. I know it's a heck of a lot lighter than my current and shoots a lot faster!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! She's the love of my life! Couldn't ask for a better baby than this little beauty!

I'll let you know how my next hunt goes with it! I'll be siting it in Tuesday morning and hunting Tuesday evening if everything goes well!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got it set at 42 lbs. It's so quiet! Whisker biscuit and a Black Gold Widow Maker sight. The quiver is a Trophy Ridge. Stokerized Acrylic Stabilizer.

I absolutely love this bow. I loved my old one and it's just been long over due to upgrade from my first which got me into the Archery World. She's shooting a tad low at 2 inches but by tomorrow morning, She's going to be lethal! Hubby said I can NOT sleep with it! lol I'm going to admire it's beauty a little more before I head to bed. I'm so happy with it and how it's been set up! I have the money tied up in it. I'll never sell it either. It'll go to my little Huntress if I ever upgrade again.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
I'll have to get some pics of the old ladys bow some time. She shoots a hoyt. Ordered from their custom shop in Realtree AP snow with pink accents.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts