The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Had mine done at Gary’s up in saylorsburg last spring. Did a nice job with custom colors. 130$ I think with new peep sight. He’s 12 minutes from my house so it’s a no brainer. Just gotta check in with him as he didn’t call me when it was done.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea Tuna, I was thinking of going there..buddy of mine suggested him. He also said he makes up some good arrows to. I’ll have to give him a call today

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you are looking for great custom strings try twisted x, his servings are the best i have seen.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Without a doubt, Archery Addictions in Lehighton. I have a custom string on my compound they did for me 4 years ago and it still looks brand new.

400 Interchange Rd, Lehighton, PA 18235

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
60X makes a nice string and cable set for all bows and he's in Pa.

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Without a doubt, Archery Addictions in Lehighton. I have a custom string on my compound they did for me 4 years ago and it still looks brand new.

400 Interchange Rd, Lehighton, PA 18235
Just a word of caution: The looks of a modern bowstring have nothing (or very little) to do with the shape it is in. With modern, no stretch string material, the fibers of the string separate eventually with no apparent visual wear. Your string could still look like new, and without warning, it just blows up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts