The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CamX looked nice, shot nice, but don't see much in reviews. Anyone have it? Also Stryker LS has nice features but heard they have limb problems in past?

·
Registered
19,662 Posts
Sojourner66 said:
CamX looked nice, shot nice, but don't see much in reviews. Anyone have it? Also Stryker LS has nice features but heard they have limb problems in past?
I have a CamX Chaos. They are what I call the utilitarian bow. Not that fast, not that pretty, and not that commonplace.

I love it. They have been bulletproof. The receiver monoblock is the best in the industry. It is very light. They figured out that crossbow scopes do not need 4 inches of eye relief which allows the scope to be mounted more to the rear keeping the weight off of the front. American made. They come with the top arrows in the business, IMO. Can be decocked without firing it.

They have a lot going for them.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I like the CamX bow too, except for the scope, choice now is between that and the Ten Point Shadow Ultra-lite.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I may have to look into them, right now I have a Parker Cyclone, Parkers customer service has to be the worst in the Industry

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I hunted with a Shadow UL last fall. I dearly loved hunting with that crossbow. By far the best crossbow I have hunted to date. It does everything asked of it without a fuss. I spoke to the folks at Cam-X and it appears we might see a select dealer network if everything works out. I'm on the list.

·
Registered
19,662 Posts
Sojourner66 said:
Went with the Camx.
The factory arrows are some of the best out there as well. Spine matched and spine indexed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts