The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here's the scoop. I turned 60 last month and bought myself a a birthday present, a Yamaha Grizzly 450. I live about 1/2 hr from Reading, Lancaster,and Lebanon. I am looking to make some friends with guys that enjoy both ATV riding and hunting/fishing. I am not familiar with the privately owned riding clubs but know they exist in the coal region.
Also, I learned there are trails near Snow Shoe PA that are DCNR permit trails and a few others around the state but many are about 2 1/2 to 4 hours drive from my home. I would really like to join a hunting club, a riding group etc where ATV riding is permitted and or just get to know individuals who travel to ride or camp or hunt or fish. Can anyone offer some suggestions or ideas as to how I might go about this?
By the way, I am married but my wife has no interest in atv's. I am self-employed and have a flexible schedule. I like to play by the rules. I enjoy a good card game and occasional beverage. PM me if you think you might have similar interests. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts