The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after 12 years I am going to replace my Danner ospreys. I just ordered a pair of Danner Santiam's to take their place. They seem almost like my Ospreys and are also made in the good old USA. Anyone else us them?

· Registered
3,017 Posts
I like my Danner pronghorn's, own 3 pair, a non insulated, 400 gram and a 1000 gram, they're lite and keep my feet warm and dry, which at my age is the bottom line. I know there made in China, but it's getting hard to find many things today that's not made in a foreign country, especially clothing. I can remember a time when anything that was foreign made was considered junk, not anymore. Heck even if it's made the the good old USA chances are the company is owned by a foreign organization.

· Banned
11,931 Posts
Hard to find anything that aint made in China anymore. Much of our technology has now been transferred there so some decent quality is coming while we are here flippin burgers!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.