The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys (and gals), time for me to replace my boot gaiters and I'm looking for some input/recommendations.
Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
we like the cto's i got a pair outdoor research crocodiles there holding up real good.ctos seem to do good also.im in the looking for a pair that zippers up then velcrows.i used to wear rubber boots in winter never again.gaiters with a good boot and im set.i can walk in water to cross streams just dont stand there and im fine.what brand have you used?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most recently, Cabelas.
They performed well IMO, just always looking for different options. I know some are more "heavy duty" than others.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
I have kenetreks. So nice to wear hiking boots and gaiters in snow. They dry out so quick and wetness does not add weight. Some of the best $40 I have ever spent.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Never thought of them. But as backup, they could come in handy in cold weather with some warm weather boots.
And I don't really need more cold weather boots and have enough warm weather boots. The price of cold weather boots exceeds the cost of gaiters. It's pretty simple.
Ha, might have to spend some money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts