The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
16,703 Posts
You will soon have the various features and functions figured out
He's right. Easy-peasy. It only took me 3 years after the new format change 4 years ago, to figure out where the PM feature went. :)

·
Registered
26,071 Posts
My check is on da vay up there. Didn't wanta be left out. I expect some flowery sentiment to be included, if he gives me the honor of an autograph?

Unless he remembers the time we talked at a BOC meeting years ago and I asked him to turn slightly sideways, lest a button pop off his uniform and put an eye out?

:(

·
Registered
26,071 Posts
Well, you have an excuse. Supposed to be down around zero up there the next couple nights, ain't it and that'll slow anyone down?

·
Super Moderator
14,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
My check is on da vay up there. Didn't wanta be left out. I expect some flowery sentiment to be included, if he gives me the honor of an autograph?

Unless he remembers the time we talked at a BOC meeting years ago and I asked him to turn slightly sideways, lest a button pop off his uniform and put an eye out?

:(
Your book is on its way to you.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Super Moderator
14,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
I finished reading RSB's book last night. Once I started into it it was hard to put down. RSB did a nice job putting the book together. I can't wait for book 2.
Thank you for the favorable comments.

All I did though was write the book. The book lay out and editing was actually done by Stephanie Sadowski from Camp Hill. I sent the book to her once I was finished writing it. A couple months later she sent me an email that there was too much content for one book. But, she liked the stories enough she didn't want to cut so much out to make it just one book. So, she decided to turn it into two books.

I think people will find book two just as good as "Investigations and Divine Interventions" though. It isn't as many pages, but the cost will be a little less too.

The second book, "Cases, Chases and Wildlife" should be out by early Spring if everything moves along on the currently predicted schedule.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Just now getting around to sending you a check. You know...I had to complete one envelope, then circle the number of copies I wanted, then enclose another stomped, self discerning envelope, and then had to wait for the right date to mail it.

Wait.....is that the doe license or your book?

·
Registered
26,071 Posts
Lab barked a bit ago out on the sun porch, where she can keep an eye on her domain. Usually means something is stirring out there on the tundra, or the mail truck had pulled up on the road?

Mail truck. Stumbled out there and The Book was in the box. Probably won't get much done outside the rest of the morning? Too cold anyway. Bumper's cover looks great. Thx, Dick.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts