The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to announce that I finally have my first book available for sale.

It has been in the works for almost three years from the time I started writing it until this book is finally in hand. This is really just the first of two books. When I sent it to the editor she started working on it and eventually told me there was too much content for just one book but she didn't think she wanted to cut that much out of it so she turned it into two books. I will wait until we see how the first one is going before making the decision on getting the second one published.

This book is 283 pages that cover some of my more interesting investigations and incidents during my career as a Pennsylvania Game Warden.

I am selling the book for $16.98 but the $1.02 state sales tax brings the total to $18.00. Then if I need to mail the book there is $4.50 added in shipping and postage costs. That brings the total to $22.50 for a mailed book. I will mail them in a padded envelop.

Anyone interested in ordering a book can send me a PM and I will send you the mailing address for sending a check or money order.

Bird Accipitridae Nature Beak Sky

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
9 Posts

It has been in the works for almost three years from the time I started writing it until this book is finally in hand. This is really just the first of two books. When I sent it to the editor she started working on it and eventually told me there was too much content for just one book but she didn't think she wanted to cut that much out of it so she turned it into two books. I will wait until we see how the first one is going before making the decision on getting the second one published.

This book is 283 pages that cover some of my more interesting investigations and incidents during my career as a Pennsylvania Game Warden.

I am selling the book for $16.98 but the $1.02 state sales tax brings the total to $18.00. Then if I need to mail the book there is $4.50 added in shipping and postage costs. That brings the total to $22.50 for a mailed book. I will mail them in a padded envelop.

Anyone interested in ordering a book can send me a PM and I will send you the mailing address for sending a check or money order.

View attachment 177154

Dick Bodenhorn

View attachment 177154

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Super Moderator
14,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why don't you stop by my office the next time you're in Dubois and bring me a signed edition.I'll pay you cash.
I can do that. Probably a day next week if that works for you.

Dick Bodenhorn

·
Registered
9 Posts

View attachment 177154

Dick Bodenhorn
I would love to buy a book but I don’t know how to send you a PM. Could you message me with the information? Thanks

·
Registered
13,914 Posts
I would love to buy a book but I don’t know how to send you a PM. Could you message me with the information? Thanks
Just go to his post above and hover your cursor over his icon to the left of his post. You'll get a drop down and on the bottom right you'll see "Message". Click that and it will open a PM box with him as the recipient. You must type something in the subject box as well as typing a message in the dialog box.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just go to his post above and hover your cursor over his icon to the left of his post. You'll get a drop down and on the bottom right you'll see "Message". Click that and it will open a PM box with him as the recipient. You must type something in the subject box as well as typing a message in the dialog box.
Thanks for the information Loridr but I only have an iPhone and nothing like that comes up when I hover or click on his icon. I appreciate your help.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts